Specially formulated for your blood type
Complete Cellular Nutrition With 85 Essential Nutrients
The four blood types in human-”O”, “A”, “B”, and “AB” – developed at different times of our evolution. Each blood type results in a digestive system to which our dietary patterns are established. The first blood type “O” who are early hunter-gatherers are predisposed towards a meat based diet.
With the migration towards Asia and the Middle East between 25,000 and 15,000BC, and the cultivation of grains and livestock, lifestyle changed with a major shift towards a diet which is more grain and agriculture-based. The blood type “A” evolved, followed by blood type “B”, to adapt to climatic changes and the modern blood type “AB”.
Slide Content goes here
For Blood Type AB
- You have most of the benefits and intolerances of type A & B
- Engage in calming exercises and relaxation techniques.
- You have the friendliest immune system of all the blood types.
For Blood Type B
- You should have a very varied diet of all the blood types, one including meat; yours is the only blood type that does well with dairy products.
- Engage in exercise such as moderate swimming or walking.
- The risk of slow-growing viruses that attack the nervous system increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
For Blood Type A
- You should be a vegetarian (High Carbohydrate, low fat).
- Engage in gentle exercise such as yoga and golf.
- Meditation to deal with stress.
- The risk of cancer and heart diseases increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
For Blood Type O
- Eat meat (high protein, low carbohydrate).
- Cut out wheat and most other grains.
- Engage in vigorous aerobic exercise.
- The risk of ulcers and inflammatory diseases increases if you eat incorrectly for your type.